Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, thanks for all your business in the past. Since we are aware many of you know and love our HID kits, we started a group buy for you guys. The kits are identical in manufacturing to our Katsuro/Apexcone kits, however they are placed into a smaller ballast housing for a more compact and cleaner installation. Plus, they are now available in more colors and sizes than ever before. Pricing is included in the thread and is FAR cheaper than we ever would have dreamt on selling them, but we are counting on you guys to take advantage of this great offer!

Top PSI Performance HID Group Buy!!

Thanks!

Mark
Top PSI Performance

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Hey guys, thanks for all your business in the past. Since we are aware many of you know and love our HID kits, we started a group buy for you guys. The kits are identical in manufacturing to our Katsuro/Apexcone kits, however they are placed into a smaller ballast housing for a more compact and cleaner installation. Plus, they are now available in more colors and sizes than ever before. Pricing is included in the thread and is FAR cheaper than we ever would have dreamt on selling them, but we are counting on you guys to take advantage of this great offer!

Top PSI Performance HID Group Buy!!

Thanks!

Mark
Top PSI Performance
wow i wish i didnt already have mine :mad:

great deal

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure is! I can show u guys another group buy where our IDENTICAL $220 lifetime warranty kit is selling for $325! Sure the guy is maximizing his profit, and is actually doing well at it, but you guys have helped me out and I feel I should return the favor.

Thanks!

Mark
Top PSI Performance

·
Registered
'04 3.6L Cadillac CTS
39 Posts
At these prices, I can go for the H.I.D. upgrade. Would it be overkill to have lows, highs and the fogs H.I.D.'s. Additional discount for 2 or more kit purchase per car!? Upgrade to WW clear fogs/sides and get l.e.d.'s all around

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
my bad didn't read the add...this kit will work with both the headlights and fogs?
Yep, just order the appropriate bulb type for each one. PM me with you vehicle info if you guys need correct bulb sizing.

At these prices, I can go for the H.I.D. upgrade. Would it be overkill to have lows, highs and the fogs H.I.D.'s. Additional discount for 2 or more kit purchase per car!? Upgrade to WW clear fogs/sides and get l.e.d.'s all around
The prices are already so drastically low that we really cant afford to drop prices beyond what we already have. Like I said, alot of group buys have them for $325. I can throw in some Top PSI decals for ya, tho :)

Thanks!

Mark
Top PSI Performance

·
Registered
'04 3.6L Cadillac CTS
39 Posts
IMO definitely overkill... Plus would lose the ability of flash to pass.. HID's arent designed to be turned off and on repeatedly.

After careful consideration and what is said above. It would be overkill, specially since the highs aren't on a sufficient amount of time for them to be HIDs. I'll just go with a different bulb for highs. Almost forgot about flashing to pass!

But I'm still getting 3 kits due to the fact that my buddies b-day is coming up and his 07' Accord needs HIDs.

I was also joshing about additional discounts. I know that these kits are already very cost efficient.

Quick question, my buddies' Accord uses 1 bulb should I hook him up with the hi/lo bulb. Would he have trouble with flashing to pass? If i get him just the lo kit he loses hi's?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
After careful consideration and what is said above. It would be overkill, specially since the highs aren't on a sufficient amount of time for them to be HIDs. I'll just go with a different bulb for highs. Almost forgot about flashing to pass!

But I'm still getting 3 kits due to the fact that my buddies b-day is coming up and his 07' Accord needs HIDs.

I was also joshing about additional discounts. I know that these kits are already very cost efficient.

Quick question, my buddies' Accord uses 1 bulb should I hook him up with the hi/lo bulb. Would he have trouble with flashing to pass? If i get him just the lo kit he loses hi's?
Intrlude,

Yes, your buddy would have to get the Hi/Lo bulb setup. He wouldn't have trouble as it uses one bulb but when the Hi beam is used. The Hi/Lo kit uses a magnet to direct the light at a high or low angle so your lights will work just like normal.

Thanks!

Mark
Top PSI Performance

1 - 14 of 14 Posts