Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)
17,712 Posts
Are these kits for the High beams or for the fogs or both?

Excuse my ignorance, I usually don't care too much about the headlights as long as there is light coming out of them but since I got this car with the HID's I can't live without them.

ONe other question, Will this kit work for a '01 Dodge Ram?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are these kits for the High beams or for the fogs or both?

Excuse my ignorance, I usually don't care too much about the headlights as long as there is light coming out of them but since I got this car with the HID's I can't live without them.

ONe other question, Will this kit work for a '01 Dodge Ram?
CTSV_Rob,

They will work for both lowbeams, highbeams, and fogs. Some people say you shouldn't have highbeam HIDs if you flash your highbeams alot since the flashing of HIDs could damage the ballast in the long term. However, they are completely suitable for use in lowbeams and fogs (and highbeams if you so please).

Is the Ram a 2-headlight or is it a 4-headlight system. Basically what I'm asking is are the highbeams and lowbeams the same bulb or do they each have their own bulb?

Thanks!

Mark
Top PSI Performance

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)
17,712 Posts
CTSV_Rob,

They will work for both lowbeams, highbeams, and fogs. Some people say you shouldn't have highbeam HIDs if you flash your highbeams alot since the flashing of HIDs could damage the ballast in the long term. However, they are completely suitable for use in lowbeams and fogs (and highbeams if you so please).

Is the Ram a 2-headlight or is it a 4-headlight system. Basically what I'm asking is are the highbeams and lowbeams the same bulb or do they each have their own bulb?

Thanks!

Mark
Top PSI Performance
I will probably order a set for the fog's.

I don't flash the high beams but I believe every time I lock/unlock the car they come on for a little bit.

Ram is (I think) 2 head lamps, High's and Low's on the same bulb.

As for boost, I will wait until the new TVS Super Charger comes out.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will probably order a set for the fog's.

I don't flash the high beams but I believe every time I lock/unlock the car they come on for a little bit.

Ram is (I think) 2 head lamps, High's and Low's on the same bulb.

As for boost, I will wait until the new TVS Super Charger comes out.
PMed you.

Thanks!

Mark
Top PSI Performance

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you guys have a number at which you can be reached?
Yes. You can call us at 440-503-3498.

do you have any D1S bulbs?? just the bulbs? I'd love to do the fogs but I'd have to match the low beams to the fogs.
Yes. They are $100 without a purchase but if you buy it w/ and HID kit, I can give them to you for $70.

Thanks!

Mark
Top PSI Performance

1 - 10 of 10 Posts