Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Don, I'm out of San Jose, California and I'll be purchasing an 04' Escalade in Oct.

I'm a strong supporter of GM and its products and my interest fall in its future production models as well its priorities (quality and inovation).

Being new to the board, if anyone kows of any links within the board to companies with specific after market products for the Escalade would be great. i.e. grills, lights, entertainment packages

Thank you for taking the time to read my intriduction and I look forward to joining the ranks of the ducks.

Regards,
Don

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea.. no more ducks, what are you going to do.

Wishing not to be like the 70% of Escalade drivers who drive Pearl White, I may go with the new QuickSilver with a silver tint.

I've seen some photos on the board of car concepts. Anyway someone can whip up an 04 QuickSilver with silver tint?

Also -- I've seen the blue over the computer which doesn't do it any justice and I haven't seen it in person, so blue may be a long shot upon seeing it.

Regards,
Don

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Welcome to the board, as far as requests. Just post it in the future models section and rex or one one of our other members may take a shot at it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
SoundAdvantage