Cadillac Owners Forum banner

81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
I ain't heard from JWalker in a while. How he doing? I will need to talk to him soon about what he would recommend for me on my project.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Madlac and others

To be honest with you im not real impressed by one of the moderators on this board and i just dont stop by much unless someone responds to something that is 425/472/500 related.
Having said that i can always be reached luxhauler knows how to get ahold of me and ive been working on alot of projects that came in all at once.
I will have my website up very soon and everyone is welcome and i wont have it be a registration type thing until things get out of hand....if they do.
so if you need me check in on www.cadillachighperformance.com it should be up soon or talk to lux hauler to get my email addy.
look foreward to hearing from any of you...JW

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
JWalker said:
Madlac and others

To be honest with you im not real impressed by one of the moderators on this board and i just dont stop by much unless someone responds to something that is 425/472/500 related.
Having said that i can always be reached luxhauler knows how to get ahold of me and ive been working on alot of projects that came in all at once.
I will have my website up very soon and everyone is welcome and i wont have it be a registration type thing until things get out of hand....if they do.
so if you need me check in on www.cadillachighperformance.com it should be up soon or talk to lux hauler to get my email addy.
look foreward to hearing from any of you...JW
:eek: :canttalk: :tisk: :D

81 - 83 of 83 Posts