Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy just got a new camera and I'm in the process of getting rid of my car, tell me what you guys think....

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Redline
743 Posts
Getting rid of your car to get an M3? I don't understand what these are posted for. I like your wheels.

Your car looks nice, so does the red M3..... but, picture #4, is that an El Cabeemero? Fugly car, on the for realzy.:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::ack::ack::ack::ack:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Getting rid of your car to get an M3? I don't understand what these are posted for. I like your wheels.

Your car looks nice, so does the red M3..... but, picture #4, is that an El Cabeemero? Fugly car, on the for realzy.:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::ack::ack::ack::ack:

I'm not buying an M3. I'm sorry for posting these pictures. I'll post some more pics of El Cabeemero, lol. His M does look good, its mine to drive until the end of the summer.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Redline
743 Posts
I'm not buying an M3. I'm sorry for posting these pictures. I'll post some more pics of El Cabeemero, lol. His M does look good, its mine to drive until the end of the summer.
Nah, don't be sorry. I just see M3s all the time, in my rear view.

So did he pimp his own ride with the El Cabeemero? What caused this?

·
Banned
Cadillac
174 Posts
i want your rims if u sell them seperately - for a good price of course.. I have stockers to trade too if needed.

·
Registered
Cadillac
110 Posts
Are those Asanti AF128s on the V? They Look JUST like mine...haha you steal my shit?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Are those Asanti AF128s on the V? They Look JUST like mine...haha you steal my shit?
Your are probably right, i got them in early '05 so i don't really remember the model #. It took them threet times to make my offset right by driving my car out to ontario, ca to remeasure the wheels and brakes. I am the one to thank for how sweet your offset is on your V.

·
Premium Member
'05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon
6,076 Posts
Here is another picture. And no, its not an MR2, its a 60k BMW.
HAHA, when I saw that first picture, i though, "What dork put's 20's on a Miata", then I looked again, and thought " How'd that dork fit M3 rims on that miata", then I noticed it was an M3. He spent 60K too much.

-Chris

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He didn't pay 60 k too much. Its an 06 and I have the torque and the straightline, then we switch off cars and his bilstein pss9's handle like a dream

·
Premium Member
'05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon
6,076 Posts
He didn't pay 60 k too much. Its an 06 and I have the torque and the straightline, then we switch off cars and his bilstein pss9's handle like a dream

LOL, simmer down Francis, I was just joking.:thumbsup:

A buddy of mine has an e46 m3 vert, and an e36 m3.

46 is for the chicks, 36 is for the track.

-Chris

·
Registered
CTS-V
342 Posts
Everytime I see an E46 M3 on the road, I thank myself for buying my CTS-V. M3's are a dime a dozen over here in the Bay. CTS-V's are more rare and a lot better looking.

·
Registered
12 CTS Coupe Premium/Touring, 16 Volt, 13 911s, 07 Legacy GT Wagon
1,802 Posts
Everytime I see an E46 M3 on the road, I thank myself for buying my CTS-V. M3's are a dime a dozen over here in the Bay. CTS-V's are more rare and a lot better looking.
:werd: and the new 3 Series is even worse on both counts.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts