Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of you know that I have a friend that owns a muffler store in Dallas. This has been about the 8th time I have changed the exhaust around. This time we took just the Magnaflow mufflers off and put Flowmaster Delta 40. All I can say is the car sounds very mean now. Now you can really hear the lope of the cam in my car. But it is very loud! I have SW long tube headers, no cats, and now the flowmaster. I get even more attention than ever. I most likely will change again in a few weeks but next time it will be to make the car back to factory specs on the entire exhaust. So if anybody has factory everything from headers to cats to pipes to the mufflers I will buy it so I can go back to factory. I will be selling the headers, Magnaflow, And Flowmaster once I find the replacement. No I'm not selling the car but I'm returning it all back to factory specs then I'm going to store the car.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will record one today if someone can tell me how to upload it.

·
Registered
2006 cts-v
40 Posts
As I am preparing to do something similar to my 06, I was wondering what you don't like about the header-to-Corsa or Magna setup?

Thanks
James
Irving, TX

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I liked the Header to Magnaflow setup. I just have a friend that owns a shop so we are always playing around with my setup. The new setup I have is SW long tube headers to flowmaster exhaust with no cats is no for the tame at heart. It's loud and sounds very mean. I get so much attention because how loud it is. Last night my wife and I were leaving the store and some guy walks up and taps on the window. Scared the crap out of me and my wife. He had a new C-6 and he said "damn that thing is awesome" and "love the lope of the cam".

·
FAQ is your Friend
CTS-V
3,987 Posts
if you want to post soemthing large, e-mail me and I can put it on the FAQ for you...

If its too large to e-mail (over 4-5 mb) e-mail me and I will tell you where to upload it so it can be shared.

Reed

·
Registered
281 Posts
I've still got my stock exhaust from the manifolds to the tips just collecting dust in the garage.

PM me if you want to talk $$$

1 - 7 of 7 Posts