Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V, '00 SLS, 98 SLS, 89 Eldo, '80 Eldo
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way to work this morning, I pull up behind a NICE shelby cobra. Black w/white stripes. He had a full exhaust, and it was loud.
Got around the traffic and made sure he heard me as I went by. He pulled up next to me at the light, smiling. Tells me he can't do much off the line (??? Dude, I'm in a Caddy). Funny enough, I pulled a few car lengths easy.
I hear his blower whining be hind me. Almost bust a nut, thinking of how bad this would be when I get my maggie.
Round two: he wanted to go from a roll, and I didn't have quite enough RPMs in 1st. He edged out about a car length on me,,,,,till I hit the rev-limiter. Then he pulled a few more lengths on me.
His car sounded real nice at idle, but I didn't like it at WOT.
It felt pretty good to be in a N/A Caddy, and run neck n neck with supercharged pure sports car with at least a full exhaust. Yay me!!!

Tony

·
Registered
Nada
2,053 Posts
Just watch out for the Terminators. They've handed me my ass a couple of times. All in good fun though.

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V, '00 SLS, 98 SLS, 89 Eldo, '80 Eldo
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just watch out for the Terminators. They've handed me my ass a couple of times. All in good fun though.
Wouldn't know the difference. We don't have many REAL cars around here. Had my car a year and this is the first run off the line.
Fun time,,,I'm still smiling.

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
We don't have many REAL cars around here.
This is true. Once you get away from around the tri state the gear heads come out. Here they are garage queens only to go to a car show.

·
Registered
Tis Gone :(
3,414 Posts
I know a guy with a Terminator with a Whipple and pulley change that is over 600 at the wheels. It pretty quick but he still cant get it into the 10's and its killin him.

My "I want a Maggie" moment came last week when 2 douches in a riced out 350Z sprayed and left me in 2nd.

I played with a stock Shelby out on the Parkway from 40-60 MPH rolls and would pull on him every single time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts