Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS - white diamond on 22" tis 07's
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got back from a st. louis cardinals game this weekend vs. the sorry ass brewers.

anyway, we were waiting out back by the parking lot to see some players leaving when we saw cardinals skipper tony la russa getting into a Black CTS.

Attachments

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres the little man at the game...

Attachments

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
oh, yeah the cubs! what a bunch of loosers. 99 years and counting! not a team in history has gone 99 years w/o a championship! i know they're doing ok NOW, but they'll find a way to F it up! they're the cubs.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i've been to wrigley field twice. and i'll agree with ya there, its great. but between the two stadiums: new busch & wrigley field, there is no comparison that the new busch stadium is WAY nicer.

but over all its nicer in chi-town where wrigley field is and the whole experience is way better. outside & around st. louis cardinals stadium is a sh*t hole. its really cool around wrigley field...

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its got dealer plates so obviously a st. louis cadillac dealer just gave it to him to drive.

i didn't say he bought or owns a cts, i said he drives one...

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no man, just a FAN (atic)...

i go to games whenever i can. i've only been twice this year. i went to opening day & the 2nd game ring ceremony, and i went this last weekend to the brewers friday night & the saturday double header...

Defending Campions! 10 World Series and counting (11 if you count 1985, worst call in sports - on ESPN's list & sports best damn countdown)

only people that can talk sh*t are punk a** yankee fans...

·
Registered
2014 ATS Performance 2013 SRX Premium
1,045 Posts
Alright Tony - Go Cardinals :thumbsup: Don't tell Billy I'm a Cardinals Fan. Threw out the first pitch Cards / Marlins.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts