Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night i found the wireing harness from the ride controll box in the trunk . i found it thru trial and error at one point disableing the car due to me unplugging the passkey system (very ugly deal) . anyway i unplugged the ride ctl box and got a "i039 history" code instaed of the usual "i039 current" i cleared all codes with the box unplugged and started the car , got the car into reverse and as soon as i did that i got a "i039 current" code with the box unplugged

i039= road sensing data loss

so tonight im gonna do the ecm overide proceedure posted in a thread in this section and see if this changes any with the box unplugged , the self leveling rear suspension still works with the box unplugged so at least my tail wont be up in the air if this works like i think it will

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Stoneage
Good luck with that. Keep us updated on what you did. I am sure someone else had this problem or will sooner or later.

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well thats a negitive , stille get a i039 trouble code with no box and a 00 on the iso8 overide prompt , odd part is the computer had a is00 value on the is08 prompt already , im thinking that its the suspesion computer that has taken a turn for the worse , setting a is00 value

wonder how much a suspsenion computer is at the junkyard....of coarse there is no 94+ devilles in my local junkyards ....wonder if a earlier cars computer would fit , i haerd the system came out on the 92s

once again this is trouble shooting a i039 truoble code "road sensing data loss"

too bad i have no clue what all the values mean on the IO data side , i only have definitions for PCM data

1 - 3 of 3 Posts