Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2002 Seville STS F55, 2006 Mazda Miata
22,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
November 8th. My odometer clicks over again. What is the freaking point at this age?

Man, I'm not even doing anything. Last year's birthday there was a house party, booze, and women on my bed. This year I'm eating fried fish and watching Arrested Development (great show!).

Oh well. Insurance gets even cheaper next year. I'll be able to afford full coverage and finance a newer vehicle.

·
Registered
'98 Buick Regal LS - '91 Caddy Seville - '87 Caddy Seville!
4,425 Posts
Jesda said:
November 8th. My odometer clicks over again. What is the freaking point at this age?
Man, I'm not even doing anything. Last year's birthday there was a house party, booze, and women on my bed. This year I'm eating fried fish and watching Arrested Development (great show!).
Oh well. Insurance gets even cheaper next year. I'll be able to afford full coverage and finance a newer vehicle.
Yeah, I'll be "old" very soon too...Too damned soon...In fact, nobody really knows exactly how old I am around here...Hell, I don't even know how old I am...

Oh, and, uh, happy birthday! :D

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
happy birthday Jesda :)

·
Registered
94 Eldorado, and a 99 ETC
3,887 Posts
HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!! :dance: :elvis2: :banana: :musical: :band: :cheers: :excited: :gnome: :wes: :woohoo:

even though there's still three hours till the 8th where I am... lol.

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
Wow, Ralph...I likey!!! Jesda, I just hit the big 'ol friggin 23 two weeks ago today...I feel your pain. I went to school all day, then came home and went to bed early. When I woke up in the morning, my bones were creaking and I had to use a hand on the dresser to steady myself upon rising, and during the morning shave, I noticed half of my beard has turned grey...

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Happy birthday!

Don't worry, I turned 30 this year and I had a house party with booze and with women all over my house!

·
Registered
1995 Sedan Deville Spring Edition
268 Posts
Hey Jesda,

24 is old? C'mon man, I've got 7 (almost 8) years on you and I don't feel old. And I drive a Deville, so I should feel like a grandpa (or a pimp - yeah that's the ticket). So you weren't pulling the babes on your birthday - relax - it happens. And what's wrong with fried fish? Except high fat content and a boost in your cholesterol <chuckle>.

Well, happy birthday!

And Ralph - I thought it was too cold in Canada for the ladies to dress like that! (just kidding) Wow.

BTW, Interesting use of the flag. Do you have people up north who get as rankled over such displays of your flag as we here in the US do? Respect for the stars and stripes is a touchy subject. How about the maple leaf? Heck, maybe people here would respect our flag more if it was always draped around something like the pic you posted.

KDirk

·
Registered
2001 Deville; 1990 Brougham
1,519 Posts
I'm 23 and I pass out nearly every night at 11. Jesda, your days of fun are numbered... Only way to counteract that age factor -- 20"+ wheels!

·
Registered
2010 Cadillac Premium AWD CTS
710 Posts
Happy B-day! Don't worry there will be many more to come, go out and have yourself some shots :alchi:but remember don't drink and drive! :cycle:
Be safe!
David

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
Jesda said:

Man! You are old as dirt!! On Nov. 8, I've been married 30 years!:bonkers:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts