Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Check out that seller's feedback. Plenty of negatives, neutrals, and many withdrawn negatives. I wouldn't buy from him.

·
Registered
'05 CTS Luxury
55 Posts
I never buy from anyone with that low a rating and that many non-positive feedbacks.

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6L, 2006 350Z, Ducati 996s
2,449 Posts
I've dealt with them. I got the rotors I ordered and they were easy to contact/talk with.

If you guys were to read the comments, you'll notice that the negative comments came from slow shipping. It took my rotors over 3 weeks to get here. Slow, yes. But they showed up, were brembros, and the deal was complete.

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I sent an email to Brembo North America regarding this ebayer and got a response saying no brake rotors are available for the 05 CTS from them . I checked the guys listing again and seen that he altered the picture to remove the Brembo name and also edited his discription to remove the name there . The little guy strikes again . Rich
IHIeiniken said:
Real Brembo Rotors for 250. im in!

·
Registered
'05 CTS Luxury
55 Posts
I read the comments. Lots of slow shipments, wrong parts, and "not as advertised" comments. Why do business with an outfit that doesn't rate superlatives? There are plenty of excellent vendors on E-bay. On top of the 43 po'd customers, 13% of almost 800 customers are ambivalent about the seller. I can find just about any category of product on E-bay that will have volumne sellers with statistically neglible non-positive feedback. Why bother with these guys?

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
There is a lot of cheap cast Chinese rotors on Ebay. Often they sell for less than the OEM Brembo rotors at GMPD. These can really get your butt in trouble. I bought my cross drilled slotted, hardened and cryo treated rotors from the same place PJ did, Cadillac MotorSports. I've posted this before but are real beauties.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts