Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.

Our on-line ordering guide was updated recently, and it includes all the ordering information for the 2010 CTS-V, both in Automatic and MANUAL TRANSMISSION.

Since there's been all kinds of fur flying over some "rumors" that GM was killing the Manual transmission option (or the CTS-V entirely), I figured I'd post up some genuine facts for everyone so we can stop speculating.

If anyone needs a CTS-V, I currently have two in stock: A Crystal Red Automatic with everything except Recaros, and a Thunder Gray Automatic with everything except Recaros. The Thunder Gray car was built prior to the price increase, so if you want a deal that's roughly $1,500 better than the later cars, that's the one.

Call me if you have any questions, and as always- thanks for looking. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Excellent news :D Thanks Tony

So when would I be able to place on order for a 2010 model? In other words, when are they going to start accepting orders for 2010 cars?

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
Great news for people waiting for 2010! :woot:

·
Registered
Want to get a CTS-V
3 Posts
Tony,

Thanks for the great info. Can you share with us all the confirmed changes btw the 2009 and the 2010? I'm also interested if we have specifics on the wood interior. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

-Jerry

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not much to share at this point, really.

The "Midnight Sapele Wood Trim" is definitely an option for the 2010 (RPO code 3AS). Aside from that, there's the two piece front rotors (RPO J63) and a new tire- the sizes are the same and it doesn't tell me what kind of tire it is, but it's labeled *NEW*, so they're changing something.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry, but the Order Guide doesn't list prices- we won't know those until GMPricing gets updated. I'll keep an eye out and report like I always do. :D

·
Registered
NONE
451 Posts
^ any news on that differential cooler upgrade ??
Luke from Lindsay has the cooler part number. He can look it up, and see it in the SPO catalog, but he can't order it. So far, the cooler doesn't exist.

We're going to have to look to the aftermarket for this one, I'm afraid.

jas

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V , 2010 SRX 2.8T
3,085 Posts
^ I know but i wanted to see if the part itself even exists....or if there are plans to even make it

·
Registered
NONE
451 Posts
I know but i wanted to see if the part itself even exists....or if there are plans to even make it
So far, the only thing that exists is the part number and description. SPO 20792934. Look it up on GMPartsDirect.com if you want to get an idea of how much the sucker might cost if it ever comes to fruition.

Make sure you're sitting down. It ain't gonna be cheap.

jas

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ah. There's definitely plans to make it, but nothing yet. Luke is "The Man" when it comes to Parts, so you can bet he'll post up the second that it's orderable.

·
Registered
'09 Sedan Black Raven M6; '14 Sedan Phantom Gray A6 Graphite
315 Posts
Is there still going to be a coupe for 2010? Or is that scheduled for 2011?

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V Thunder Grey, Manual, Ultraview, Recaros, Wood
388 Posts
This is great news. I was planning on a 2010 model anyway. I definitely want the wood, and the manual is a must-have for me.

I'm guessing the tire change may be to the new Michelin PS3's. I think the new Mercedes E63 AMG will be the first car to wear the PS3's in a few months, and I imagine they will roll out to most other cars that currently wear PS2's for the 2010 model year. Just a guess though.

·
Registered
Ordered CTS V - ordered 03/13 delivered 06/24!
405 Posts
So far, the only thing that exists is the part number and description. SPO 20792934. Look it up on GMPartsDirect.com if you want to get an idea of how much the sucker might cost if it ever comes to fruition.

Make sure you're sitting down. It ain't gonna be cheap.

jas
My dealer quoted me $7,000 (Cdn) installed!:eek:

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
It's listed as a "special order" item on gmpartsdirect.com for $2180. "Special order" means they don't have it yet.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts