Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2008 STS N* lowered with D3 springs on 20's staggered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to have a lil meet or get together in Va Beach if you guys are down. Its summertime and there are alot of place to meet up here. So lets get togther for a BBQ or something. Let me know who is interested so i can set this up!! :stirpot:

·
Registered
05 CTS
1,395 Posts
That is great. Too bad I am in SC for school for the next 2 months. Sigh!! :arghh:

·
Registered
05 CTS
434 Posts
Hmmmm......Could be possible...depending on the date........who knows..

I'm near Charlottesville...so that's not bad...

What you thinkin?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmmm......Could be possible...depending on the date........who knows..

I'm near Charlottesville...so that's not bad...

What you thinkin?
It doesnt necessarily have to be in Va beach...it can be in a generalize location in which we can all come to agree with. We have plenty of time to figure it out. Maybe can have a meet around july or august time frame. Once we can have an idea of how many can meet, then we can start the planning, place and time. Suggestions welcome!!!! :highfive:

·
Registered
07 Black on Black V
75 Posts
Pierce's Pitt BBQ in Williamsburg

Here's how to get there.
From Norfolk:
• Take Camp Peary, Exit #238 - Turn left at the stop sign at the top of ramp.• Turn right at first stop light onto Rochambeau Drive.• Restaurant is 3 miles down the street on your left.

From Richmond:
• Take Interstate 64 East to Lightfoot, Exit #234• Turn right at stop sign at top of ramp.• Cross overpass over Mooretown Road.• Take right - 1.2 miles from interstate onto East Mooretown Road.• Turn left at Lowe's onto Rochambeau Dr. (F137) - approximately 1.9 miles from Lowe's to Pierce's.

Hours:
Seven days a week from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Closed: Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok so theirs the first suggestion is Pierce Pitt BBQ. Another suggestion in Va Beach is MT. Trashmore where we do our own BBQ and steaks/chicken and they do have a huge park and parking lot to show off the cars and what not. Anymore suggestions?

1. Pierce Pitt BBQ (Williamsburg)
2. Mt. Trashmore (Va Beach)

·
Registered
05 CTS
1,395 Posts
I vote for pierce's pitt. We could eat then go to great wolf lodge. :shhh:
:duck::duck:

I like Mount Trashmore. It has a open area and parking lot. :highfive:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts