Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Mazda3 S GT Hatchback 2013 Kia Optima SXL
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A request for you. I ask for only 2002 SLS owners help here, as different years, and models, may be different. Could you please run through your codes, and post the "categories" that pop up? What I mean by categories is (AMP ABS PCM DDM, etc) I believe that I lost some of these, when I installed my new head unit. It would be nice to know for sure. Thanks for any help.

Don

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ranger said:
abs, amp, ddm, dim, ipc, ipm, irc, msm, pcm, rfa, rim, sdm, ttm, vtd
Thanks Ranger. Did you go out to the car, run the codes, and write these down? Or did you go out of the service manual? I will check mine tomorrow.

Don

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,790 Posts
I went out to the car and ran the codes. Haven't located a FSM yet.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, all of them are there. This came about when I found a list of the Cadillac OBD II codes. I thought I remembered seeing more of them, but I guess that I was wrong. So all is well. Thanks again.

Don

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ranger said:
I went out to the car and ran the codes. Haven't located a FSM yet.
I couldn't find one for my car either. What I ended up doing, was buying an '04 set, off Ebay. Cost me about $40.00. So far, all of the info has been correct. Check it out.

Don

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,790 Posts
Thanks. The car is GM certified so I have til Feb '08 to find one.

·
Registered
None
49 Posts
Evenin' Dadillac,

I just posted a new thread on a possible '02 SLS I'm thinking of buying...my first Cadillac. I respect your knowledge and opinion.

Any advice on this purchase would be appreciated. Can't help you with the codes but I hope to doing it myself shortly IF this deal happens.

Merry Christmas from Pensacola,

JP

1 - 11 of 11 Posts