Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
CTS-V
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried searching for something posted by thebigjimshow with his tm (which shows up in the advanced search as ? instead of tm) and also without the tm and all I get is an "invalid user name" message.

I know, I know it's hard to believe I'd be looking specifically for one of Jim's words of wisdom...but I was.

Specifically, what kind of tires did you most recenly put on your car :confused:

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V (Thunder Grey)
1,667 Posts
I tried searching for something posted by thebigjimshow with his tm (which shows up in the advanced search as ? instead of tm) and also without the tm and all I get is an "invalid user name" message.

I know, I know it's hard to believe I'd be looking specifically for one of Jim's words of wisdom...but I was.

Specifically, what kind of tires did you most recenly put on your car :confused:
Actually it's not thebigjimshow, rather it's sho as in ford tarus SHO, or you could refer to him as TheBigJimsHo.

Tires - Michelin PS2, same as mine.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
CTS-V
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually it's not thebigjimshow, rather it's sho as in ford tarus SHO, or you could refer to him as TheBigJimsHo.

:thumbsup:

I knew it was sho but couldn't bring myself to reference a Ford on this forum... wish I had thought of Ho though :bouncy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts