Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
07' White Diamond EXT
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I now know that Giovanna wheels suck...and the finish is garbage...So how are TIS wheels? where are they made? hows the finish on them?

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
One of my friends has them, he has had finish problems on one wheel, he keeps his truck very clean, I believe they are replacing the wheel, but I will check when I see him this week. (chrome bubbling)

·
Registered
07 ESV
82 Posts
If you can, I would go with ASANTI's. This is my third set, I have them now for 1 year on my Benz, another set on my wife's Continental GT going on almost 3 years and now on my 07 ESV.

I'm very very happy and never had an issue with any of the above problems that I've been reading on other brands.

Good Luck with your purchase.

·
Registered
07' White Diamond EXT
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you can, I would go with ASANTI's. This is my third set, I have them now for 1 year on my Benz, another set on my wife's Continental GT going on almost 3 years and now on my 07 ESV.

I'm very very happy and never had an issue with any of the above problems that I've been reading on other brands.

Good Luck with your purchase.
thank you...honestly i forgot all about asanti...i have a hard time finding any asanti wheels I like since they use a lot of rivets on their designs and I hate the rivet look...but Im sure they have to have something i like...thanks

·
Registered
Escalade
1,584 Posts
The TIS's were fine and didn’t have any problems but I sold them to get the 26" Asanti's. I don’t think you will find any Asanti wheels with out the rivets since they are all 3pc wheels.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I bought a set of 22" TIS 10 wheels last May when I got my 07. This is my first Escalade and first venture into aftermarket wheels. I have had no problems or complaints and they look great.

·
Registered
02 Escalade/ 04 Escalade EXT
1,401 Posts
My boss has 20" TIS on his '06 Explorer. Its been a year and so far so good. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS - white diamond on 22" tis 07's
821 Posts
i love mine. its the second set of TIS wheels i've had. i've got the 07's on my CTS

·
Registered
07 Yukon
22 Posts
So whats wrong with Giovanna? I thought they were a very reputable wheel maker. I just got my 24" Dub Big Homies a week ago and am very pleased with the quality.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts