Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last year was a blast. :) Does anyone want to do it again?

I know I do. :) If so: where? West Palm again? Some place else? This is all in serious conceptual stages as of now, so fire some ideas out there.:stirpot:

·
Registered
'09 Dodge Challenger RT, '84 Cadillac CDV, '05 Ford Crown Vic Sport
2,241 Posts
I know Austin mentioned something about Georgia. Would be a good halfway point for us out-of-towners...

·
Registered
'11 CTS-V Coupe M6, '05 CTS-V, '64 Corvair Monza
448 Posts
Florida again. West palm. This time We do it the right way and actually go to the interesting parts of the city.

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree. We really should. There's a lot down there we didn't do, plus an international airport at our disposal.

·
Registered
77 CDV, 06 DTS III, 69 FWB
10,022 Posts
So, major change of plan. I got word from the scheduler today that the weeks I wanted in August were not happening. So, I opted for the week of July 11-17. Still would have to fly in (not enough time to drive), but it looks like there's a Florida in my future! :)

·
Registered
19,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOOHOO!

It looks like we have our dates, gentlemen.

I like how this is almost an exact copy of last year. Craig flies, we meet. :thumbsup:

·
The Last Good Gremlin
06 XLR-V and 96 Eldorado ESC-V -- One day ;)
2,654 Posts
So, major change of plan. I got word from the scheduler today that the weeks I wanted in August were not happening. So, I opted for the week of July 11-17. Still would have to fly in (not enough time to drive), but it looks like there's a Florida in my future! :)
Well you kids have fun. Made my reservations a few months ago for the Corvette Homecoming that weekend.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I think sting and I should collaborate more closely on the event planning this time, seeing as I am the one who lives in the midst of things.

·
Registered
19,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Indeed.

*monocle*

·
Registered
'08 DTS Lux III Blk Cherry, '89 Brougham d'Elegance Dip Blue
4,847 Posts
Wait, wait, wait. Ray, why haven't you brought this up to me?

·
Registered
19,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Austin, we've been over this. I have. You just weren't paying attention.

DATES CONFIRMED: July 15-17

And yes, we're hitting up the Tower Shops again to confuse our Californian friend with street legal fun.

·
Registered
'08 DTS Lux III Blk Cherry, '89 Brougham d'Elegance Dip Blue
4,847 Posts
Location?

And if you say FL I'm going to :hitstick:.

·
Registered
19,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This will be a bigger and better West Palm Beach meet.

(Yeah, in FL. :) )

·
Registered
448 Posts
How many people are we looking at this time? I have to know for event planning.

·
Registered
19,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's too early to tell honestly. What were you thinking?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Roman style orgy was up on the list, but I don't think we'll have enough people to make that very interesting.

On a serious note, I just need to know whether to look for things for a large or small group. IE; If it's much bigger than last year, firing range would be difficult.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts