Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Playing under the car today, I noticed that someone removed one of the locking lug nuts. And they left the special socket in the car.

Not sure who did it, but I have been to only two tire shops in past year.

Ironic that I buy locking lug nuts to save wheel and tires, but I failed to buy a device to save locking lug nut.

One of these tire shops is a national chain, and I believe they will assist me in some fashion.

·
Registered
2006 3.6L Y43 Hotchkis Stage-1TVS-totaled, 13 Subaru WRX
3,518 Posts
Playing under the car today, I noticed that someone removed one of the locking lug nuts. And they left the special socket in the car.

Not sure who did it, but I have been to only two tire shops in past year.

Ironic that I buy locking lug nuts to save wheel and tires, but I failed to buy a device to save locking lug nut.

One of these tire shops is a national chain, and I believe they will assist me in some fashion.
:hmm: No clue what u r getting at here???

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
:lick: I just wanna to get under RTs hood :raspberry:

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
We seem to have once again veered off-topic. :alchi:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
You guys wonder why few if any women frequent the Forum, we should change the name of this site to- www.sausageowners.com
Theres no scaring off RT she is like family, motherly even. She knows I love her and is very tollerant of my vulgarness... U should her it when RT starts talking dirty :bang2: But we keep those conversations away from the public eye :shhh:

And I dont wonder at all, these boards can be very intimidating to women, any car forum actually.

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
Tag! :thepan: You know I don't talk dirty. :wtf:

Intimidating to women???? bwhahahahaha. That's a good one. :lol:

·
Registered
Check out my CTS here: http://www.fquick.com/FL01SS
1,651 Posts
Theres no scaring off RT she is like family, motherly even. She knows I love her and is very tollerant of my vulgarness... U should her it when RT starts talking dirty :bang2: But we keep those conversations away from the public eye :shhh:

And I dont wonder at all, these boards can be very intimidating to women, any car forum actually.
Are you from the deep South???

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
Id get under anything RT told me to! Or on, or whatever! Shit I would do whatever RT wanted!! Something about a gorgeous older (not old but older than me) lady who is cool and into cars is pretty damn hot!

What was the topic again!!??? That damn RT always gets me distracted!

I did actually forget the topic for a minute. LOL!!

So what is the point of stealing a locking lug nut? Forgive my ignorance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts