Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2006 DTS
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking into new tires for our DTS, any suggestions on what to buy what not to buy. A reputable tire shop by us suggested coopers 80,000.

·
Registered
2016 XTS4, 2010 DTS (gone), '07 STS4 (gone), '03 DHS (gone)
655 Posts
There are a lot of threads on this subject in the DTS forum. You may want to do a search. Generally, the Michelin Primacy series is liked by many.

·
Registered
06 Cadillac DTS
278 Posts
Primacys are discontinued, replaced by Michelin Premier. I picked up a 2 oz. balancing weight right thru the tread & ruined a slightly worn primacy. A new Premier out the door $223.
Norm

·
Registered
2006 DTS
366 Posts
I have installed two Michelin Premier A/S about couple of months ago. Each tire was $239.62 out the door. I like the new tires; they are quiet and run good so far.

I have Michelin Primacy on my Lexus LS and I also like these tires.

·
Registered
No more Cadillacs
680 Posts
I like the (discontinued) Cooper CS4-V. Replaced by the CS-5. Quiet, sticky, decent in snow. Long tread life.

www.coopertire.com
I agree. I had 2 sets of these, great tires for the price. Cooper stands behind these tires too, I had one set that dryrotted after a few years with 20k+ miles on them, and they replaced them for free, no pro-rated bs, full free replacement.

·
Registered
2008 DTS
107 Posts
Michelin are a good choice. I bought the Michelin Primacy at Costco for their $80 off and best warranty and lifetime rotation and nitrogen refill

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac DTS, 1999 Cadillac Seville
315 Posts
Just bought the Vogue Signature V tyres for $436 from discount tire direct. 75 mail in visa card rebate too. This basically pays for installation. Good Deal.

Vogue tryes are just as good or if not better than Michelin tires.

Can't wait to drive on them.

·
Registered
1990 Cadillac Seville 2003 Cadillac DTS 2010 DTS Platinum
538 Posts
Just bought the Vogue Signature V tyres for $436 from discount tire direct. 75 mail in visa card rebate too. This basically pays for installation. Good Deal.

Vogue tryes are just as good or if not better than Michelin tires.

Can't wait to drive on them.
$436 for all 4?

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac DTS, 1999 Cadillac Seville
315 Posts
$436 for all 4?
Yes they are originally $119 a piece for the base DTS model 235/55/17 ssize tires. Discount Tire direct had a $40 Instant web savings. Free shipping too. No one can beat their prices because they of their wholesale distribution.

I had them installed today and they are SUPER QUIET with great snow traction.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts