Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have several questions I hope someone can help me with.

I have a '89 Brougham Cadillac and I want to put Vogue Tires on the car. Where is there a Vogue Tire Dealership in Atlanta, Ga. and Memphis, Tn.? Also what is the widest tread size for my model Cadillac?

Where can I get a fully assembled 307 (5.0) V-8 "Y" engine with warranty(3 yrs) for a '89 Brougham Cadillac and how much will it cost?(Just the price for the engine)

What are the advantages and/or disadvantages to having a 307 (5.0) "Y" engine in your Cadillac? Is there an upgrade engine that could replace the 307 (5.0) "Y"? If so, what is it, and how can I get one?

I'm also looking for a reputable repair shop in Atlanta, Ga. and Memphis, Tn. for my Cadillac. Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations?

Thanks!

WaffleDude2003

·
Registered
12 Posts
Pace Performance (http://www.paceparts.com) has a GM crate engine 307 vin Y for $1,450 w factory 36mo, 50k mi warranty. Probably just a long block...

waffledude 2003 said:

I have a '89 Brougham Cadillac and I want to put Vogue Tires on the car. Where is there a Vogue Tire Dealership in Atlanta, Ga. and Memphis, Tn.? Also what is the widest tread size for my model Cadillac?

Where can I get a fully assembled 307 (5.0) V-8 "Y" engine with warranty(3 yrs) for a '89 Brougham Cadillac and how much will it cost?(Just the price for the engine)

What are the advantages and/or disadvantages to having a 307 (5.0) "Y" engine in your Cadillac? Is there an upgrade engine that could replace the 307 (5.0) "Y"? If so, what is it, and how can I get one?

I'm also looking for a reputable repair shop in Atlanta, Ga. and Memphis, Tn. for my Cadillac. Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations?

Thanks!

WaffleDude2003

·
Registered
37 Posts
waffledude 2003 said:

Thanks!

WaffleDude2003
Heritage Cadillac in Morrow, Ga sells Vogue tires. They are about 15 minutes south of the Airport.

I never owned a set of Vogues but always hear bads things about them, especially the price.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Google Vogue - They have a website. I think they are out of Mount Prospect, IL. Once you get to the site you can get a dealer - if you must.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If the Y engine is the Oldsmobile engine, it is a great design--similar to a 455. I had one in an 85 Buick B Body (LeSabre Limited) and loved it. They last a long time and have lots of torque. The crate motor idea is a good one--for about the same money as rebuilding a junkyard engine, you can have a new one and know exactly what you have. And same a lot of time!

Jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
Jeff