Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
07 escalade
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where i can get tubes to fit the 22" wheels on my 07? i have had them off and cleaned a couple of times and now i am looking for tubes so i don't have to put
air in once or twice a week. thanks

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have an issue with my stock escalade 22's also. I have them dismounted each spring and clean the corrosion off the bead area , then remounted with gobs of bead seal. This usually gets me thru the summer trouble free. The guy at the tire store rotates them at the same time and charges me $50.00.

·
Registered
07 escalade
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it started about 2 or 3 years ago now. i thought it might have something to do with the chrome peeling off 3 of the 4 rims. my brother-in-law owns a tire shop so in i go and had
them all dismounted and cleaned. that lasted about 1/2 a year and it started again but just the front rims which are the 2 worst ones for the peeling chrome. i go back to the shop and
had them off, cleaned and sealed that time. they started to leak again about 6 months ago now and it is at a faster pace than before. i have put in a couple of cans of those emergency
tire inflater and sealer cans that you put in a flat tire till you are off the road and repaired. i was thinking the sealer might work but it doesn't. now i have to put air in at least 1 a week so
now i am looking to put tubes in them but can't seem to find a 22" tube. i am not impressed at 85,000 miles approx on it.

·
Registered
'05 ESV Platinum, 250,000 still looking fine, really fine!
1,133 Posts
Your bro-inlaw that's owns a tire shop can't help you out??

·
Registered
132 Posts
I did find one of my rims was cracked , luckily on the inside . $35.00 later a Fab shop had it cleaned and tig welded

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac Escalade
1,177 Posts
MKT-EXT said:
I did find one of my rims was cracked , luckily on the inside . $35.00 later a Fab shop had it cleaned and tig welded

$100 a rim by me in New York and that's not refinishing the inside

1 - 9 of 9 Posts