Reactions: Havasusteve

·
Registered
12 TG Sedan; SOLD
303 Posts
Set ordered...Thanks for the hook-up

·
Registered
2010 TG sedan, 6A,LPE 650, and a few more mods.
498 Posts
Steve, I'm kicking myself for not buying those DR's off you :(

·
Registered
12 TG Sedan; SOLD
303 Posts
Sorry Sir....

·
Registered
498 Posts
No apologies necessary. I'll just have to wait until I actually get the car in my hands.

·
Registered
12 TG Sedan; SOLD
303 Posts

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow....a few folks must have hit these. Went from 26 sold to 34 sold.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I wish I knew. I had to wait seven days for the credit union's check to come to me. They sent it snail mail (still can't believe it), and it took seven days from OR to CA!
I FedEx'd it today (overnight, early delivery), and I should find out tomorrow what the ETA is. Problem is, I have a vacation coming up, as well as an out-of-town business trip, so I'm not too thrilled with the timing.

·
Registered
12 TG Sedan; SOLD
303 Posts
I wish I knew. I had to wait seven days for the credit union's check to come to me. They sent it snail mail (still can't believe it), and it took seven days from OR to CA!
I FedEx'd it today (overnight, early delivery), and I should find out tomorrow what the ETA is. Problem is, I have a vacation coming up, as well as an out-of-town business trip, so I'm not too thrilled with the timing.
More than happy to test drive for you Steve :)

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't feel bad, I paid $15 to have something sent UPS 1 day. Sent last Thursday, got there today....6 days later. No refund as they claimed weather related.

·
Registered
498 Posts
More than happy to test drive for you Steve :)
That's only the second offer I've had today. I don't think you'll like it, being that it has no rear camera, and much slower than yours. You are on the way...hmm. BTW, I ordered a pair of these totes as well. No idea if I'll ever need them, but WTH, right?

Don't feel bad, I paid $15 to have something sent UPS 1 day. Sent last Thursday, got there today....6 days later. No refund as they claimed weather related.
Yep, they all use weather as an excuse.

·
Registered
12 TG Sedan; SOLD
303 Posts
Seriously, anything I can do to help if needed??
I would second what Big J said. Had these previously and are very durable. I believe they are worth over $20 per.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I really appreciate it. I'm looking forward to meeting up and going over things. I spoke to Austin at RPM, and I am adding a 2.5" upper to go with the 8.6" lower, and a few other things.

I need to fill those totes, but first I better sell my other cars or the Mrs. is not going to be very happy.

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
39 sold.....crazy.

·
Registered
09 CTS-V: 07 EXT: 05 EXT: 05 Ram SRT-10rc: 800hp NORDIC Boat
167 Posts
My tire tote was just a tad bit more...lol. But most of our track events are 3+hrs from me so weather I brake or not I know im able to get home. Got to pay for this expensive sickness...dam Track Bug had to bite me...lol. I love this option though and thanks for posting. Good Luck guys :cool:
View attachment 101890

1 - 16 of 16 Posts