Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
04' Escalade
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I am wondering everyone's feeling on tire size. What I mean is this: The 07 Lade with 22's has 285's yet I see most people that upgrade aftermarket put 305's on. Why don't more people use the 285's? Thanks

·
Registered
Cadillac
7 Posts
I have aftermarket 22 inch rims on mine with 305 tires because I think it just makes it look better with wider tires. 305's just give the car a little more aggressive stance. 285's are plenty wide enough but 305's from the front & rear just make it look less top heavy. If that makes sense. Just personal preference I guess. :)

·
Registered
07 Yukon
22 Posts
I've been wondering about tires for 24's. They now make a 40 series tire for 24's and I was wondering if they would fit? Most people run a 35 series tire because 40 series was never offered. I think they would look better with a little more tire and also help ride comfort.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
I've been wondering about tires for 24's. They now make a 40 series tire for 24's and I was wondering if they would fit? Most people run a 35 series tire because 40 series was never offered. I think they would look better with a little more tire and also help ride comfort.
40 series tires maybe a rub issue depending on the wheel offset on 24's, the 35's work great on the 07's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts