Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Escalade
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the boards, and appreciate your help!

I have an 04 Escalade (AWD) and am changing tire/wheel sizes. Right now I have a 275/55/20 (31.9") on it with absolutely no issues of rubbing. I want to move to a 275/60/20 which would be a 33" tire. It is on a stock suspension, stock height. Anyone else here using a 33" tire on stock height Escalade?

Also, my truck has the Z55 suspension which means auto-dampening electronic controlled front suspension and the auto level air bag suspension in the rear. If I wanted to level out the front, can that be done with torsion keys/leveling kit? And what about the rear...I would assume that I would need to get rid of the air suspension and move to coil over to do anything. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
03 cadillac escalade
11,902 Posts
No comment on the tires but you can get a rc car part to use in place of the rear sensor links so you can adjust them to lower and level out the rear of the truck without needing to adjust or change any of the major suspension parts

It's not to swap the arms on the sensors and the parts are from the steering links from a Hpi Baja rc buggy(you can find the parts on eBay)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts