Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my fully loaded black raven CTS with black interior yesterday. I'm looking to see some pics of CTSes with their windows tinted, since that'll be the first thing I do when I get mine in 6-8 weeks. I'd prefer to see it on black, but any color will do.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2008 CTS DI
30 Posts
I have a red one and i am going to be getting them tinted soon, i live in south Texas and the sun is unbareable, i will post some pics when they get in.

·
Registered
Cadillac
8 Posts
I have a red one and i am going to be getting them tinted soon, i live in south Texas and the sun is unbareable, i will post some pics when they get in.
do you have a sunroof? if so, when you go to get them tinted can you ask your guy if he is going to be able to tint the glass in the sunroof? i got mine tinted (pix on the picture thread tacked up top), but the guy doing the tinting said that the top window should NOT be tinted. he said the glass would eventually break.

also, if you have nav, make sure you tell dude to use poly on the back window. metallic film will hose your nav.

·
Registered
2008 CTS DI
30 Posts
do you have a sunroof? if so, when you go to get them tinted can you ask your guy if he is going to be able to tint the glass in the sunroof? i got mine tinted (pix on the picture thread tacked up top), but the guy doing the tinting said that the top window should NOT be tinted. he said the glass would eventually break.

also, if you have nav, make sure you tell dude to use poly on the back window. metallic film will hose your nav.

When i took delivery my sunroof was already tinted..... i wonder what the whole breakage story is about, i have never had an untinted sunroof. I think i am going to have them match the blockage amount on the other windows, thanks for the non-metallic tip.

·
Registered
2017 XT5 and 2014 Corvette
1,183 Posts
I ordered my fully loaded black raven CTS with black interior yesterday. I'm looking to see some pics of CTSes with their windows tinted, since that'll be the first thing I do when I get mine in 6-8 weeks. I'd prefer to see it on black, but any color will do.

Thanks!
The opposite of Black, but here you go:

:cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts