Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Deville; 1990 Brougham
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sixty has had this problem since I left the lot with it on May 31st of this year. Passenger side works, and all the other seat commands work. So my question is, what would be the first thing that I would have to check to find the problem? Thanx,
Jacob Hoppe

·
Registered
520 Posts
tru504187211 said:
My sixty has had this problem since I left the lot with it on May 31st of this year. Passenger side works, and all the other seat commands work. So my question is, what would be the first thing that I would have to check to find the problem? Thanx,
Jacob Hoppe
Jacob, can you tell me a couple things ? Do you have power tilt or manual ? And what does it do ? A few of us have been having problems on early 90's Eldorado seats and I'm wondering if you have the same problem we do.
Bob

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have power tilt, and it moves the backrest portion of the seat all the way down to a lying position up to a sitting upright position.
Jacob Hoppe

·
Registered
'93 Sixty Special
303 Posts
I have the exact same problem :xevileye:
Stopped working last month. The motor causes a small movement but not a noticeable distance.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, other side just died. Moves slightly for a second but not anynoticable difference though. I'm mad.

·
Registered
1968 Cadillac Sedan deVille, 1994 Chevrolet G20
2,795 Posts
Does it click like a ratchet or just stop?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just stops.

·
Registered
11 Posts
heeey mine too, it just stopped on my 90 fleetwood about a month ago. its the i have the manual back tilt on the driver side, but my seat tilt and leg tilt went out. all i get is a tiny little attempt of a wiggle, then i hear it click off. what the heck man! :annoyed:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
anybody know if the seat motors on '94-99 Devilles are compatible with 89-93's??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts