Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2018 XT5 Platinum, 2014 S550
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading a thread several pages long, how do you quickly go back to the front? Do you just scroll to the top, then click the Forum you want again? You think I would know the answer by now... :confused:

·
Registered
Formerly owned: 2010 SRX/3.0L Premium/FWD/Platinum Ice/Shale
1,865 Posts
After reading a thread several pages long, how do you quickly go back to the front? Do you just scroll to the top, then click the Forum you want again? You think I would know the answer by now... :confused:
I'm not sure I understand the question--back to the top of the thread or back to the list of all threads?

·
Registered
2018 XT5 Platinum, 2014 S550
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My bad... :hide: Cadillac Model Discussions: V-Series | ATS | CTS | DTS | ELR | SRX | STS | XLR | XTS | Escalade
I choose SRX....
I scroll down and pick a thread on page 1
say the thread is 5 pages deep. I'm on the 5th page. nothing else to read.
Now I want to go back to the next Thread that I would like to read on page one. Do I scroll up from page 5 then click SRX and start over again? Or use the Back arrow on IE?
Again I apologize to the forum members for not knowing this or wasting your time with this question...

·
Registered
2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP), 1972 Sedan Deville
26,323 Posts
You could do it either way.

If you're going back multiple pages, it'd probably be easier to just scroll up and click SRX again.

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
This is my way but I open a thread with a new tab so when I'm done with the thread, I would just close the tab and be back at the list.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts