Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, K&N, Borla, short throw w/ Holden knob, hotchkis
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thoughts on "Race Day Photos" .. I dunno my disk was delivered damaged.. twice!

Well got my 2nd disk from raceday photos... cracked and stressed like my first one - impressively damaged and unusable. I saw others had the same issue with their disks damaged. Wow. you'd think that $70 would get a better mailer or higher quality disk.

waiting again....

How many of you ordered? how many were damaged?
:want::rant2::tisk::hmm::banghead::annoyed::mad2::(:cookoo::ripped::gah::cursin:

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Thoughts on "Race Day Photos" .. I dunno my disk was delivered damaged.. twice!

and to add insult to injury... The postage was $.03 short so they did not deliver it & I had to go through town on a Friday afternoon to get it from the P.O.... that helps

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, Black
2,165 Posts
Re: Thoughts on "Race Day Photos" .. I dunno my disk was delivered damaged.. twice!

Mine came fine. Sounds like a lot of people's are broken though including Pat (pveomatt).

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Racecar, 2018 Escalade ESV, 2019 CT6-V
1,271 Posts

My disk came pretty quick to NY and without a problem.
Maybe you guys should take care of the mailman a little better during
Christmas...

J/k

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Tru Dat..

:yeah:

·
Registered
Cadillac
263 Posts

My disk came pretty quick to NY and without a problem.
Maybe you guys should take care of the mailman a little better during
Christmas...

J/k
I'm guessing it's his mail man since there where broken CDs received in different states...

Mine came in broken, and I still haven't received the second disk yet. I'm hoping I see it this afternoon, if not I will give him a call tomorrow.

My "thoughts" are, hopefully when I get my unscathed disk; the picture quality will completely void any complaints I have about the shipping issue. So far from what I've seen, it looks like the photographers did a great job.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
128 Posts

Can someone tell me the resolution of the photos on the disc?

Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts