Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
Cadillac
834 Posts
wouldn't rice be more along the lines of not being supercharged? i'm constantly amazed by the negativity of this board of "v enthusiasts"... i swear if it was up to some of you guys these cars would come with no options, in the same color, and modding would be illegal...

and judging by the beast in the background... i'd say this guy has been around the block a time or two and is a little beyond rice... but hey that is just my "supercharged" opinion...

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
Naaa, this is "Rice"

Do like this guy and be sure to add your rear wing made out of wood spray painted black and modify your Cold Air Intake so that the cone filter sticks up out of your hood with a plexiglass cover to act as a scoop.
:eek:

surgin - how about a better pic, one of the whole car? Kinda hard to get a feel for the look with it closer up like that mostly showing the hood.

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V
279 Posts
That dual plane wing looks pretty advanced to me, although Chip Foose probably doesn't have too much to worry about.

I'd like to know a little more about that GN. Mods, mileage?

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
That badge mod would look good on a darker color like black or Thunder Grey.

Myself, I prefer to stay as sleeper-looking as possible. :) This car already gets too much attention because of the "V" badge as it is....

·
Registered
cts v
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it's a decal and the font matches the engine cover's "supercharged".
i always liked hood emblems. i liked when nascar had "427 C.I" on their hoods, vettes had LT1,L82 etc, and TAs had 6.6 Liter on the shaker. i'm not looking for validation;of course some will like it and some will think it lame.

·
Registered
5,630 Posts
I dont like it but I see nothing wrong with it either. Its certainly not rice. Rice is adding a spoiler to a car that doesnt need it, or adding badges that misrepresent the car.

Id like it if 'supercharged' was body-colored and etched into the hood, in the same place you have it.

·
Registered
cts v
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That dual plane wing looks pretty advanced to me, although Chip Foose probably doesn't have too much to worry about.

I'd like to know a little more about that GN. Mods, mileage?
87 GN 35,495 miles. T63-1 turbo which i think is the largest that still fits the stock housing,2 Bosch fuel pumps, 50# injectors, Eaton 30 spline with c clip eliminator, front mounted intercooler, ported heads,3.73 gears,6 quart oil pan,3inch exhaust and downpipe, line-lock solenoid for burn-outs, transbrake, drag shocks up front(removed the sway bar), air bags in back,relocated battery to the trunk,etc... best of 10.93 at huntsville,al

1 - 15 of 15 Posts