Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
CTS Vsport
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Do any of you with the trifecta tune happen to have a video of your speedo and tach while accelerating? I'm so curious to see how it pulls with the tune. I can only imagine that it's a beast. I want nothing more than to tune mine but alas I can't risk it on a lease.

·
Registered
2014 CTS Vsport, 2016 Chevy SS M6
493 Posts
Curious of your thought process here (on the lease). I think there is a lot you can do on a leased car, maybe it says you can't but as long is it can be returned to OEM at the end of the term I say light mods are fine. Seems to me that if you break the car, you break the car and the solution does not change regardless of ownership proposition (either GM will warranty it or you're going out of pocket). The tune leaves no crumbs.

·
Registered
CTS-Vsport Premium - SOON!
5 Posts
Curious of your thought process here (on the lease). I think there is a lot you can do on a leased car, maybe it says you can't but as long is it can be returned to OEM at the end of the term I say light mods are fine. Seems to me that if you break the car, you break the car and the solution does not change regardless of ownership proposition (either GM will warranty it or you're going out of pocket). The tune leaves no crumbs.
^^ this. leasing doesn't restrict you. the only time you have to return it to stock is if you turn it back in. most likely you'll trade out of it. unless you have such a crazy residual that it won't happen. Not typical with GM though.

·
Registered
2014 CTS Vsport Premium
51 Posts
Is anyone interested in this? I was thinking about taking a video while driving in normal tour mode and then switching over to sport mode and setting the display to show the boost and tach and digital speedometer.

·
Registered
CTS V SPORT
73 Posts
Sure we all like a good video. Good luck keeping under legal speeds in the process though. Virtually impossible for me to do when I take off full throttle :)

·
Registered
2015 Vsport
51 Posts
lol my cousin and I were out for the night being stupid and he took this video. I'll endeavor to get a good video from 0-60. I slow down at 107 for a second in the video, so it's not WOT all the way through.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts