Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
08 Platinum Escalade, 08 CTS, 01 TransAm WS6, 07 SolsticeGXP
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

I got two of those mini little GM badges, and I want to put them on my 04 CTS...

I have just spent the last 30 minutes trying to find a picture of a car that has them.

Can someone please show me they go?!?!

I'd love to stick them on tonight!!!!!

Thanks!

Mike

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet!
Thanks!

I was TOTALLY off in my mind!

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
Debadge it....much better :D
Yeah... I bought 2 sets. My dad wanted them on the CTS. I still have another set sitting somewhere, I dunno where they are anymore. I just couldn't bring myself to put it on the V.

·
Registered
o4 CTS .. Platinum LUX
147 Posts
my car didnt come with those badges, were they only on certain models/years? don't get me wrong though it definitely looks much better w/o them ...

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Done!
General consensus is that it looks great.
I put them where they should go, and I also have the Cadillac script near by.
Lookin good!

Sat in a three CTS '08s on Friday..

LOVE the interior.
I still think my 04 with the 07 Sports Grille, and other appearance mods sure does hold its own from the exterior, though...!

ESPECIALLY with the new GM badges! :D

·
Registered
887 Posts
mike is it hard to put the sports grill on......i am thinking of getting one....i have the gm badges i might put them on.......thanks--------------

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
Those badges are great for tearing up sponges as you wash your car.

Also, they can been seen only by pedestrians who walk within 15 or 20 feet of your car. Other drivers won't see them unless they are stopped in the lane next to you, or unless you and other driver have a collision. Then other driver will walk up to you or car and say: "WOW!! You have the mini GM badges. I am impressed." ????

Keep this in mind. Maybe, you ought to buy the Caddy badges that GM uses on the back door of Escalades. You can see them from 100 miles away.

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
mike is it hard to put the sports grill on......i am thinking of getting one....i have the gm badges i might put them on.......thanks--------------
Spaceman--the sports grill is not difficult to install, but it is time-consuming.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey there,

Z06 - Yes, people can only see them from close up. Yet, like life itself, it's all in the details. They do add a certan je-ne-sais-quoi to the car, though.

RT - The sports grille wasn't bad at all. I did it the 'easy way', without removing the whole front bumper cover. Actually, maybe it's the 'lazy way'. In the end, I think I was two or three pins short, because I just couldnt reach inside deep enough to get the bottom ones in. But it's no bother. It's on tight. It looks great. Nothing too tough. And boy, does it make the car look great!! I think it was my best appearance mod ever!!

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
No doubt the sports grille is the BEST looking choice. :thumbsup: Now we need pics. :yup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts