Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
05 CTS-V / 06 Escalade
1,059 Posts
NOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!

That thing is TOAST! I wonder if anything is salvageable??? V2 retrofit to V1 :rolleyes: Thats all you Norm!!

Still Turns On??

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
6,440 Posts
Well that didn't take long.

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
Holy shiet. That guy was going FAST when he/she wrecked. I hope that wasn't a member of our forum. I don't think that accident was survivable.

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
the motor is worth the money theyre asking....go for it. New LSA crate motor is 20K

F

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V
239 Posts
the motor is worth the money theyre asking....go for it. New LSA crate motor is 20K

F
I don't know about that.

What is the value of an engine that was likely running when the car rolled at least once, maybe twice, shoving the crank around and starving the mains of oil at various points of the accident?

·
Registered
Cts-v (on order) Red, Black interior, 6mt
57 Posts
I cant imagine that the LSA is in great shape after that horrific accident, look at the rest of the car, i cant imagine it could be much cheaper to buy and make that thing run then to just buy the crate motor for 20k

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
I don't know about that.

What is the value of an engine that was likely running when the car rolled at least once, maybe twice, shoving the crank around and starving the mains of oil at various points of the accident?
blower alone is worth 8K....grab that and bail.

F

·
Registered
V2
1,079 Posts
JEEEZ No way they survived that unless they got thrown through the windshield. They must of been going FASTTTTTTTTT.

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac CTS-V Light Platinum
237 Posts
How the heck is the grill still intact and in one piece (propped up at the rear of the car)?

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
If anyone buys it, I'll take the wheels.

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
Wow, would love to hear that story / details.

·
Registered
05 CTS-V / 06 Escalade
1,059 Posts
What about the rear end?? I know there was talk about a V2 retrofit into the V1 - wonder if its still workable.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts