1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2015 escalade premium
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the 2021 escalade boys !!!

Can’t say I love it,
Escalade always been great looking suv with somewhat low quality interior for the price point.
This time exterior not so great but interior is killer from what I can tell.

Attachments

·
Registered
'18 Escalade ESV Platinum
85 Posts
Here is the 2021 escalade boys !!!

Can’t say I love it,
Escalade always been great looking suv with somewhat low quality interior for the price point.
This time exterior not so great but interior is killer from what I can tell.
It IS as bad as I thought it would be! I've never bought a vehicle for it's great interior and don't think I'm gonna start.

·
Registered
2018 Escalade ESV Platinum
275 Posts
Looks like a photoshopped photo. Similar to what we’re expecting but a photoshop nonetheless.

·
Registered
2015i Escalade ESV Premium
82 Posts
No offense to OP, but unless you share where you got the photo (and off the internet doesn't count), this is just another guess.

·
Registered
2015 escalade premium
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No offense to OP, but unless you share where you got the photo (and off the internet doesn't count), this is just another guess.
Don’t take no offense
But what you are saying is very dumb !!

someone has to be either in denial or need to see a eye doctor to say this photo is a guess at this point.

·
Registered
2015i Escalade ESV Premium
82 Posts
Don’t take no offense
But what you are saying is very dumb !!

someone has to be either in denial or need to see a eye doctor to say this photo is a guess at this point.
No offense at all. And since you're unwilling to source the photo, it's still a guess on your part....and it may be the right guess. Just another week plus and we'll all know for sure.

·
Registered
2016 ESV Platinum
82 Posts
I saw the 2021 Tahoe at the New England Auto Show, they even let us sit in it and crawl all over it. It feels familiar in many respects, but it's nicer than the current gen and gives a pretty good sense of what the Escalade will be like. The dash, front and rear ends will be the most noticeable differences, but I don't think these photoshops will be too far off from reality. Maybe some minor detail differences but overall this is probably pretty close. The Tahoe still has the liftglass/liftgate, folding second/third row seats, similar storage spaces, but better execution. Large sunroof extends over second row. Very comfortable inside. I think the only thing Cadillac will screw up is the headlights, if they look like the XT6 and make the Escalade less distinctive.

·
Registered
2016 Escalade Luxury, 2000 Corvette
515 Posts
Not big on the Tahoe front end. It took me a while to warm up to the 15 Escalade as compared to the 14. Actually, I think the 14 platinum still looks great. I really like the looks of my 19 sport, if it only had dual exhaust outlets.

·
Registered
Escalade
77 Posts
Hate the front, really like the back. But I may have to decide between Denali or Escalade this time around. Not sure if the value is there, need to see the price difference.

·
Registered
2018 Escalade ESV Platinum
275 Posts
I overall like the Yukon Denali better except for one thing, the fact they didn't put a full lcd display in place for the instrument cluster. Considering how they really made the Denali trim level different on the inside, it wouldn't have killed them to include that one small thing, a needle-less instrument cluster.

I'll wait to see real photos of the new Escalade next week and not these Photoshop ones but I think everyone has a VERY good sense of what i'll look like at this point. I can't get past how boring the front end is, it looks like any other Cadillac rolling down the road. They did nothing to make the front end unique as an Escalade.

·
Registered
2016 Escalade
8 Posts
Maybe it's just me. I absolutely hate that iPad look coming out of a dash. Anybody could stick an iPad on a dash and run a Nav app on it. It just looks incredibly cheap to me. I know so many of the car companies are going to that now days. I used to own BMW's. Once that iPad look came, I bought something else.

·
Registered
2016 Escalade ESV, 2017 GMC Sierra 6.2
1,465 Posts
Guys, here is a nice YouTube video walk around that I think you would be interested in. I’ll warn you there are a couple slower/less interesting moments of this video but there are also some eye opening “Holy S#!t” moments that caught my attention.
https://youtu.be/DzMU8_QwFh8

1 - 17 of 17 Posts