Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
wow, that truly looks bad....

....although I must say, when I saw the custom '91-'93 Coupe DeVille (like mine) drop top, I was soooo amazed, with the top down, the car looks soo good, like it was made to be like that, but only with the Coupes, the sedan is just......no.... but the car IS a uni-body and that can't be very good for it.......

·
Registered
1995 Fleetwood Brougham
709 Posts
Thats just someone with way too much money in there pockets. It reminds mr of the old presidential limos that were four door convertibles. Like the one JFK got shot in...

·
Registered
92 Posts
FASSTWOOD said:
Thats just someone with way too much money in there pockets. It reminds mr of the old presidential limos that were four door convertibles. Like the one JFK got shot in...

What the hell is that? A coupe deville, I understand...an eldorado, I would buy.....but taking the roof off of a deville, whose average new car buyer is a male 66 year old. Good luck to that seller; he will need it.
Plus, I think that's bad for the car.

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've seen late-70's sedans cut like that, and they don't even bother to put a cloth top on it. Just a fake boot, and it's a parade car only. They're lucky to get $2k for them.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
i saw a 2000 eldo drop top, those are soooo nice. And Wolf, where did you see our car with its top down?(i have a 90 coupe)

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
I must admit, I always wanted to do a rag-top Fleetwood like mine but a uni-body Deville? I'd want to see how much weight was added to the car in an effort to keep the car from rattling apart.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts