Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found some awesome photoshop pics of the V, We def need a good set of coilovers to achieve this because I would never ride this low, well sometimes I would.
here is the stock v
the dropped v
and
the convertible V

Attachments

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
actually they came out in a different order but look at the dropped V it looks amazing. does anyone know what wheel are being used in the pic?????

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V (sold)
1,473 Posts
Dropped V is pimp. Looks like they also shaved the door handles and 'eyebrowed' the headlights.

·
Registered
2016 ATS-V | 2012 CTS-V
970 Posts
No thanks. I've seen Foose and a few others do similar drops and they looked awesome, but these don't do anything for me.

·
Registered
05 V/corsa/shifter/bushings/stealth tune/cai/19inch hre's
843 Posts
they look the hre wheels i have...just lowered the car it looks like. i should of went 20's...

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Seattle CTS-V said:
Dropped V is pimp. Looks like they also shaved the door handles and 'eyebrowed' the headlights.
The shaved door handles look good to me. Be nice with remote openers that would pop the door. I've already have the eye brows.

Imagine the difficulties in turning those front wheels in everyday use.:eek:

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
kind of peculiar that the 2004/2005 convertible V appears in front of an image of the twin towers. Kind of creepy, actually.

·
Registered
CTS V
136 Posts
If you want your V dropped like that, call Damian at Moore Motorsports, he can set ya up with the coil overs.

·
Registered
05 V/corsa/shifter/bushings/stealth tune/cai/19inch hre's
843 Posts
im going to drop mine...i just need someone that know how to do it first...maybe and inch....would i have any problems ya think... and from the looks, that convertable is lowered alittle...

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
An inch shouldn't be a big deal there are a couple of guys that have achieved this either, with the nivomat mod or with the eibach springs.

if you looking for more than an inch it will be more complicated, specially because the riide and driving will be affected.
How are the moore coilovers????
anybody have them on their car????
any pics????

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
drop an inch no issue...but tucking all that rubber under the V looks like ass. As for the Vertible V, Im all for it.

F

1 - 15 of 15 Posts