1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.rightwingstuff.com

VERY cool site for some of us :)

I bought 3 stickers form them last year, 2 went on the Oldsmobile.

So There are alot of "My SUV can beat up your hybrid" and "My SUV <3 Iraq oil" and stuff....

so a few days ago I sent an e-mail.... explaining that many of us with classic Cadillacs are proud of our cars, and a "My crumple zone is your car" sticker would be cool....

Well, Jim replied back... and DAMN the results are sweet....

The sticker is even called "Cadillac Owners Sticker (bumper)" and, notice the little image is a '59 Caddy!?

I already sent an order for the one of the right, with the grey car. It is going on the '79. Maybe the window... maybe the bumper, yes it IS that cool :)

Everyone with a classic Caddy should get one! :)

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store.aspx?s=rightwingstuff.1064541

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
My new bumper sticker is:

"This AIN'T how Reagan would've done it."

But that's political and we won't discuss it further here.

Carry on.

·
Super Moderator
2002 Seville STS F55, 2006 Mazda Miata
22,408 Posts
I had a bunch of right-wing stickers on my Q45. The guy who bought it drove home to California and left them on. When he got home, someone spat on the car and left an angry note. I told him to remove them before leaving! I offered a bottle of Goo Gone but he declined.
Of course, the same could have happened in a heavily right-wing area to a car covered in leftist stickers too.

The lesson is to keep your politically expressive cars in safe territory. :)

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, that sticker isn't all that pollitial :)

This is on the '79 right now:

The Jesus sticker WAS on the Olds for a loooong time, everyone loved that, then I took it off and put the 2 Bush stickers on last year.... I have since took the one on the right off, but the left one stays on.... no angry notes yet :)

·
Banned
1,483 Posts
Sal, we should get a CadillacOwners Bumper Sticker...I'd put one on my car if it looked good, and I think we need to get the word out. I'd be proud to support this website through advertising like that...:p

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
hahaha I like these cadillac bumper stickers!

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not a bumper sticker, but a window sticker....

all the other car sites have them, usually the logo of the site, something simple.

I would be instersted in it.

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
meh, either way its an aftermarket sticker that goes on your car

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
rightwingstuff.com is GREAT. I scored a couple of kick ass shirts from them...but the thread where I was showing them off got locked for being "too political" hmph.

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
7,237 Posts
Spyder said:
...but the thread where I was showing them off got locked for being "too political" hmph.
It sure used to be more fun around here, didn't it?? :yup:

Just don't go starting any trouble and getting this thread locked too!! :tisk:

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
same here!

·
Registered
34,087 Posts

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
Katshot said:
Sorry, don't care how cool the sticker is, there'll be no bumper stickers on my Caddy.:thehand:
AMEN to that! no stickers on my car. i have thought about getting an in loving memory window sticker for the back window for a fellow officer killed in the line of duty the day after Thanksgiving last year.

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
Only sticker on my truck is my NRA sticker...the caddy had none.

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
No stickers on my cars! Political or Religious or anything else. Sticker-Free. If I like the dealership I bought it from and the people and their dealer sticker is attractive (very important) I'll allow that, and only that. Otherwise only my N.J. inspection sticker in the windshield. No moving billboard here.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts