Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Eldorado, 91 Sedan DeVille, 91, Fleewtwood, 92 Brougham
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ran into a lady at the grocery store who drives a sixty special. I inquired about her car and she says that she bought it new in 1991 and it now just hit 100k and she is giving it to her grandson. Anyway, she says it is a 91...it has the correct hood, grille and FLEETWOOD name on the doors, but it also has the 89 & 90 Fleetwood script and Sixty Special badge on the rear fenders. She says that it came like that brand new off the lot. Is there any possibility that some early 91's could have had both?

·
Registered
1993 CDV 102k
982 Posts
93 was the only year it was know only as a Sixty Special. Earlier years had it as the top end Fleetwood option package and yes it was dual badged on the sides and baged on the back as well.

93's were debadged on the side but not on the back.

Her story checks out.

·
Registered
81 Eldorado, 91 Sedan DeVille, 91, Fleewtwood, 92 Brougham
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wasn't very clear...it doesn't really have anything to do with the sixty special package...it says Fleetwood twice on each side...one the front doors and on the rear fenders??? Should be one or the other depending on year right?...hers being a 1991 it should only say Fleetwood on the front doors??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts