Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't get me wrong, I love the BMW. LOVE, I tell you, but... I think I'll LOVE 400 hp even more perhaps. Badass American Iron, yes!

Here is my concern: I'll have to get a used one, probably an '04 with 10k miles, so I was hoping to find a good dealer in the Twin Cities that would be willing to perform the list of TSBs for me.

Short version: Any dealer recommendations in or around the Twin Cities?

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool. By most accounts, the Caddy is pretty close to the BMW in "feel", which is a great compliment, since the Germans have been perfecting it for decades, and I can tell you my 330 is amazing. However, I feel that the tradeoff will be worth it. I would actually feel proud to drive this American car, not that I'm overly sentimental about such things. 400hp should more than make up for any deficiency in a little stinking "feel", right??? YES!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BadCad said:
I've driven the BMW330 and can you guess what I ended up buying? The only thing I possibly miss is the ragtop feature; I was looking at convertibles only. The V, $ for $, was a much better buy and more fun to drive. Besides, I see a lot less V's then I do 3-series around here. I've seen people actually stop and checkout the V when parked, ever seen anyone do that to a 3-series (aside from the auto show or dealer showroom?)
True, there are a million 3's around nowadays. Yes, the heavy convertibles are underpowered, the coupes will spank 'em pretty well...

I'm going to try to find a V this spring...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.