Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1973 Cadillac Hearse, 2002 Cadillac DHS
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about selling my 2002 DHS. I haven't been driving it or anything else as much as I used to. I know these don't go for all that much but am curious what should I expect to get for it. It has 110K on it and looks close to new in and out. No issues at all

It's been a while since I logged in here. The place looks completely different...nice job on that

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
70,672 Posts
About the best you can do, both private and trade-wise is to look through the Edmunds and KBB websites - get to the trade in and private sales pricing sections. There are a few car questions asked to put you into the correct sales figure classes.

Nice to see you again. The old CF site platform was shelved a few months ago and this new XenForo platform is really still in the grooming stages. It's like adapting to a new car - you need to relearn all the tricky buttons.........

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac Deville Base - Gold
324 Posts
Here's a general KBB value based on the info you provided (2002 DHS, 110k miles, no issues). $2,200 is a solid bet, if it is in great condition as you say.

·
Registered
1973 Cadillac Hearse, 2002 Cadillac DHS
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies on this. I like the new look on here...nice and fresh and yes alot like a new car indeed! I'd be at peace with getting around that for it.

·
Registered
05 Deville
401 Posts
I'd start it out for $4,500 obo and slowly lower the price until it sells.
You probably won't get $4500 but as the saying goes you can always lower your price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts