1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
05 PLATINUM CTS-V
2,985 Posts
:bling:

·
Registered
'06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)
4,455 Posts
lol if you only saw this picture you wouldn't know how f-d up the rest of the car is!

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts

^pep boy FRESH!!!

i feel bad for that :v: maybe someone can save it with a few old credit cards and a gallon or so of goo gone.. :histeric:

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,059 Posts
The best thing about it is it makes my car worth all the more.

·
Registered
Silver '05 V
1,238 Posts
I'm actually surprised that he didn't go for the Pep Boys best seller, the stick on engine vents.

Nice thing is that someone can reverse all of that monstrosity with little effort and off load the 20s to some Jersey shore character.

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
I'm actually surprised that he didn't go for the Pep Boys best seller, the stick on engine vents.

Nice thing is that someone can reverse all of that monstrosity with little effort and off load the 20s to some Jersey shore character.

Jersey Shore Character? I don't represent that! lol. It is a true shame. I can't wait to get out of here. Back years ago, Seaside the pinnacle of Jersey Shore, hosted the MTV Beach house. Now that was a scene. Now it's all muscle bound Sonic the hedgehogs running around with their faux hawks. Who lowered the bridge from Staten Island?

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
[snip] Chrome Accents and 20" rims. This car is in Perfect shape and is a HEAD TURNER!! [/snip]

·
Registered
05 CTS-V raven black
1,131 Posts
put a chrome "turbo" badge on the trunk and that car would be perfect for mikenice to rock:histeric:

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V with 2 carseats in the back and a f'ing minivan
607 Posts
Disclaimer

Price excludes administrative, origination, documentary, procurement and/or other administrative fee.
Huh? It looks like this is a private seller, but he's charging an origination fee?

He says he still has the stockers...somebody should hit him up.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
points to CC :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts