CTS
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 CTS Sport/Lux

V grill + emblem $165.00
spoiler $100.00
CV-7's $1,500 new, yeah great deal on them
Goodyear F1 245/45/18 $1,150

So glad I went with 18" over 20" in person these 18" look HUGE!

I had never had anyone comment on my caddy until today I have 6 people comment on this thing. This picture don't due it justice in person it really pops!!

Got quite a few mods yet to do.

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 CTS
34 Posts
Looks GOOD!!! Where did you find those items at those prices??? I'm looking for the V-grille with emblem... and the spoiler for that matter...

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts

·
Registered
2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"
6,414 Posts
i agree with bigdawg on that...get the white rear bezel and it will look even better

·
Registered
04 CTS 3.6L "The Gray Ghost"(R.I.P), 05 CTS 3.6L "Fin"
369 Posts
What patriot said
I am interested in those items as well and you seem to have gotten a very good price. Did you get the spoiler painted for $100? And how much was just the V grill (no emblem)?

Also, I would think about an exhaust tip for that ride. Give it a nicer looking azz

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6 Black on Black 1SC
493 Posts
I think I am the only one that actually likes the clear bezel - I bought a black bezel for 75 bucks 3 weeks after i got my car, and at this point have not replaced the clear one yet - I do not see any other CTS's around me with the clear - so I think it stands out as a classy option...Then again, I like the amber side markers and drl's on my black car also - no plan to change them either...???

·
Registered
CTS
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got the grill and spoiler on ebay I had to modify the grill the emblem bracket a little off but JB weld and then it's golden. The spoiler was painted to match already.

I also got the rims off eBay from a liquidator only set he had.

I will post links of the item later.

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
ugly bezel is ugly

·
Registered
CTS
95 Posts
I have to agree, the bezel looks bad... Here is mine. I can't decide on which spoiler to get... The flush mount or the raised... I am leaning toward the raised just because everyone has the flush.. lol I have the clear sides, V-grill, 19's, chrome tips, and aftermarket brushed aluminum trim inside.

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6 Black on Black 1SC
493 Posts
I have to agree, the bezel looks bad... Here is mine. I can't decide on which spoiler to get... The flush mount or the raised... I am leaning toward the raised just because everyone has the flush.. lol I have the clear sides, V-grill, 19's, chrome tips, and aftermarket brushed aluminum trim inside.

Think what you want about the bezel - but it looks alot better than that dealer sticker on the back of your car...ha

·
Registered
CTS
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
does anyone make a bezel in white pearl if not what will black look much better? I want the whole bezel not just the plate part

·
Registered
2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"
6,414 Posts
there are plenty out there that are already painted for the white diamond CTS...have you checked ebay for starters or maybe even the classifieds on the forum...

·
Registered
CTS
95 Posts
I think I am the only one that actually likes the clear bezel - I bought a black bezel for 75 bucks 3 weeks after i got my car, and at this point have not replaced the clear one yet - I do not see any other CTS's around me with the clear - so I think it stands out as a classy option...Then again, I like the amber side markers and drl's on my black car also - no plan to change them either...???
If you decide not to use your bezel, let me know. Mine has a dent in it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts