Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2014 ELR Black/Auto
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car arrived via rail in Spokane, WA today and I pick her up in Kellogg, ID on Saturday! Pictures to follow...

:bouncy::highfive::bouncy::cloud9::dance::excited::woohoo::rolling:

·
Premium Member
2009 CTS-V Black/Black, manual
1,371 Posts
Congrats bud!!! :thumbsup: Hope the weather has been better for you than I - it's been storming so much here that I'm still waiting for a good time, and a clean car to get pics ..

How was your drive - dealer -> home? Like the car ... ?? :D

Rob

·
Registered
2014 ELR Black/Auto
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was in the Emerald City on Friday and the weather sucked. I'm in Denver at the moment... went to a very wet and cold Rockies/Phillys game yesterday. I'll let you know about "the experience" Saturday night...

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
Alright! Been waiting for you to get yours forever!

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
I was in the Emerald City on Friday and the weather sucked. I'm in Denver at the moment... went to a very wet and cold Rockies/Phillys game yesterday. I'll let you know about "the experience" Saturday night...
Sorry - I mis-read your original. Congrats on it being found!:D

Rob

·
Registered
Thunder Grey CTS-V
42 Posts
Mine is sitting in the rail yard in Denver, waiting on a lift to Durango. Due Wednesday or Thursday. Old55, glad I didn't tell you this, you might have offered to "test" it for me while you were in Denver.

·
Registered
Cadillac 2009 CTS-V Radiant Silver
867 Posts
Olde55 is tired from his trip from Colorado, he may need a driver to help him pick it up in Idaho, any takers?

View Album

·
Registered
2014 ELR Black/Auto
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I successfully egressd from Denver before the storm hit Thursday evening and picked my V2 up three hours ago. All I can say is the car is mesmerizing...

My six year old is holding me hostage at a water park in N. Idaho, and as I parked at our hotel a guy stopped and complimented my car. Pics to follow in the proper thread. BTW, isn't that screen column suppose to rise when listening to the radio? I don't have nav... And I don't ask for stinkin directions either! ;-)

·
Registered
867 Posts
I successfully egressd from Denver before the storm hit Thursday evening and picked my V2 up three hours ago. All I can say is the car is mesmerizing...

My six year old is holding me hostage at a water park in N. Idaho, and as I parked at our hotel a guy stopped and complimented my car. Pics to follow in the proper thread. BTW, isn't that screen column suppose to rise when listening to the radio? I don't have nav... And I don't ask for stinkin directions either! ;-)

Olde55. those bread crumbs you spread were still there to get you home?

You probably have the A/F just satilite track you and radio your route, you being the A/F guy you... were.... have have been

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts

Congratulations Drummer!:highfive: It's about time ...

I've got the nav, but when I turn on the radio the screen does NOT rise. I have to push the nav button to get it to rise.

Congrats again!:thumbsup:

Rob

·
Registered
867 Posts
Olde55 best friend

Olde55, we all forgot the color, and all, by now, did you get the special Air Force Blue

·
Registered
09 CTS V
26 Posts
The screen does not rise if you dont have nav. I ordered mine without nav., and it does not rise. You wont miss the nav. in my opinion. Oh by the way a big big congrats. on picking her up. I know you have been waiting a long time.:thumbsup::bouncy:

·
Registered
867 Posts

Olde, you can still call OnStar they will give you turn by Turn directions
and you may read the directions under the speedo....

The DownLoad Destination is much better, but.... you have it not

·
Registered
2014 ELR Black/Auto
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The screen does not rise if you dont have nav. I ordered mine without nav., and it does not rise. You wont miss the nav. in my opinion. Oh by the way a big big congrats. on picking her up. I know you have been waiting a long time.:thumbsup::bouncy:
Hmm... so only the guys with the Nav option GET THE V2 CHUBBY! :histeric:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts