Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I posted a few of those things around here about a year ago. I was nearly perma-banned. :hide:

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
I'm driving the bus!!!

That's funny! :)

·
Registered
'98 STS (Crimson Pearl)
477 Posts
I agree the parents should be shot! It's hard enough to go through life as a kid now without have "trust issues" with your parents. As a parent I know what lies ahead of me keeping my 8 yr old on track through her teens. I would never scre her like on purpose just to get a laugh. She would never trust me again.

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All the young guys on here think it's soooo funny.....just wait till you have one of your own....God help them!

Everybody likes a good scare. The kid was probably laughing about it 30 seconds after they shut off the camera. :bigroll:

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Oh man, I am soooooo doing that to my 9 year old brother.

·
Registered
'98 STS (Crimson Pearl)
477 Posts

Everybody likes a good scare. The kid was probably laughing about it 30 seconds after they shut off the camera. :bigroll:
Well Sgt. Hulka...that may be true...but it doesn't mean that the kids forget that it was you that scrared the s*^t out of them. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Speaking of kids and the military...I think I need to sit my brother down for a "Apocalypse Now/ Full Metal Jacket" back to back night. That would toughen him up. :stirpot:

·
Registered
95 Fleetwood Brougham / 01 DTS / 11 CTS Lux / 11 DTS Platinum
7,085 Posts
Awesome. I'd like to do that about 6 times a day to every child on the planet. Save me a seat Hitmoney, I'm right behind ya.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts