Cadillac Owners Forum banner

101 - 120 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,283 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury
1,447 Posts
When I press the search icon on Instagram - why is so many profiles of young women in running gear turning up?

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,283 Posts
Jackpot.

Reactions: Excalibur

·
Registered
2019 XTS Luxury AWD, 2004 SRX N* AWD (gone)
1,624 Posts
Since were talking about tread, I guess just a pair of runners would be more appropriate than than a backpac.

·
Registered
15,283 Posts
It's much like autocorrect. It knows what you're really looking for.
It's quite obvious that is what you type in all of the time. LIke autocorrect, it is autofill..

Reactions: Long

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Thats it. Big data. My google profile knows I want to autofill women in good shape.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Not exactly breaking news - nature evolved that principle the last Few hundred million years.

Just ran out of beer...

·
Registered
15,283 Posts
Then life now sucks.

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
9,920 Posts
EjS is very irresponsible...ya' know, with the whole running out of beer deal.

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
5,340 Posts
evidently one of the other mods banned the OP. but what the heck, we all had a good time.

·
Registered
15,283 Posts
Yeah, this thread has run out of road.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Oh lord no. You're from overseas and your wife over here knows more about cars than you? Ouch, the ignominy of it all I don't see how you've been able to live that down. :cry:

In all seriousness, there ain't no way no how anyone who's learned enough Western English as a second language to have been able to get as much of the spelling and grammar right, could have possibly missed 100% of the associated punctuation and capitalization rules or have been as ineffective in organizing and presenting their issues. My experience has been that those non-native English speakers learning the language are super conscientious with communications, both verbal and written.

Nope, based on combined indicators a few others noted what we have here is someone (or, someone very successfully mimicking someone) with a non-functional 'Complete Sentence App', generally sloppy lazy communications (aka 'thumber's disease'), and too much time and mischief on their hands.

This thread has outlived its initial value in guiding anyone searching anything close to the title keywords, so it only holds comic relief moving ahead.

I've been losing so much sleep over this whole issue, but after spending 1,024 giga-jewels and 56,000 newton-meters I've finally uncovered the car that those tires came off of:

View attachment 587293
Worn out bearings.

·
Registered
Black/Black 2013 CTS Sedan 3.0L RWD (99k miles)
1,264 Posts
When I press the search icon on Instagram - why is so many profiles of young women in running gear turning up?
Huh, my wife gets toy poodles, makeup tutorials, and naked tattooed girls on her Instagram feed. I get basketball news, baseball news, and naked tattooed girls.

·
Registered
Something German S550, 69 Eldorado, 68 Impala, If I tell you the rest, well
545 Posts
Should of used gorilla tape.
sparetire-388x220.jpg

·
Registered
96 FWB
1,166 Posts
I hope y'all's are pleased with yourselves. The count has already been inflated 20% to the next 100, so forget about any quitting now.

101 - 120 of 122 Posts