Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
8,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states, the admins have finally created the CT5-V series forum - Cadillac CT5-V Series Forum - 2020+ - grouped with all of the other V-series forums. I've been asking since earlier this year, not sure what took so long.

Anyway, I've moved a half dozen or so CT5-V discussions to the new forum already. Please post new CT5-V discussions in the new forum.

·
Registered
362 Posts
As the title states, the admins have finally created the CT5-V series forum - Cadillac CT5-V Series Forum - 2020+ - grouped with all of the other V-series forums. I've been asking since earlier this year, not sure what took so long.

Anyway, I've moved a half dozen or so CT5-V discussions to the new forum already. Please post new CT5-V discussions in the new forum.
It's too bad so much CT5-V comments/reviews are buried within the regular CT5 threads that can't be moved. As an Admin/Moderator of another (completely different forum), I know how frustrating this is to be unable to completely parse out content!

·
Registered
85 Posts

many thanks! Let’s hope these things sell and we have a lively discussion over there!

·
Registered
Prev: 2018 ATS 2.0T NOW: 2020 CT4-V JR
2,378 Posts
A high % of discussions are about something that is common to every trim, so it seems
easier to see everything if there is just 1 V forum for each vehicle.

One forum for everything CT4 or CT5 would be enough.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts