Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac STS-V
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hooray . . just got the vague "Service Vehicle Soon" message on the DIC, just after a hesitated start . . . On Star found no codes, so I guess off to see the dealer to see what can be diagnosed . .

Just about 58,000 miles . .

Fairly sure it's not the battery, running a fairly new Optima . . voltage readings vary between 12.6 to 14.4 driving . .

Have noticed a couple of intermittent times the car did not start "normally" per say . .

I wonder if the recall parts for the fuel pump issue can be done at the same time . .

He goes in tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
06 sts-v
261 Posts
Had same thing started mine up yesterday and had service vehicle soon message pulled dtcs since it's a body related problem usually for that message cleared out message still on had a pass prescense dtc drove home let sit cranked it up this afternoon no message was like 110 in South Carolina convinced car was pissed for driving it and sitting in the heat lol

·
Registered
2017xts vsport platinum, 2011EXT, gt500
1,019 Posts
I get that mesage on startup when stabikitcontrol is loading slowly.just hit info button and it clears
Happens couple times a month.

12,778 Posts
Hooray . . just got the vague "Service Vehicle Soon" message on the DIC, just after a hesitated start . . . On Star found no codes, so I guess off to see the dealer to see what can be diagnosed . .

Just about 58,000 miles . .

Fairly sure it's not the battery, running a fairly new Optima . . voltage readings vary between 12.6 to 14.4 driving . .

Have noticed a couple of intermittent times the car did not start "normally" per say . .

I wonder if the recall parts for the fuel pump issue can be done at the same time . .

He goes in tomorrow morning.
Hello Berger 93,

Let us know how your trip to the dealership goes. Should you need additional assistance with this concern, please feel free to follow up with us in a private message containing your contact information, VIN, mileage and involved dealership.

All the best,

Samantha N
Cadillac Customer Care

1 - 5 of 5 Posts