Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2018 CTS-V Black Raven, Carbon Package, Recaros
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got rid of the V and took delivery on a 15 Black ZL1. What a difference in the two cars that seem so close on paper. It's so much more aggressive in so many ways but not nearly as refined and the V. It will be fun to drive a muscle car again. I leased it for 2 years and when it's up I will probably come back to the V world. Was time for something different. Here's a pick.

Attachments

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V 6MN Thunder Gray; 07 SRX AWD N*;
1,219 Posts
Great choice and drive it in the best of health!
The 2016 Camaro (to be built at LGR) is being unveiled on May 16 at Belle Isle Park in Detroit and I know that GM Canada is advertising some pretty good incentives on remaining 2015 Camaros. I wouldn't expect to see the 6th Gen Camaro replacement for the ZL1 (perhaps with LT4?) before MY 2017.

Best regards,

Elie

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
6,440 Posts
Great car! There are days that I miss mine....

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Congrats! What's are the lease details on the ZL1? I was looking to lease that before I got my V Coupe and the lease payment was WAY higher than the V Coupe.

Can I ask why you got rid of the V in favor of the ZL1? I love my V Coupe and don't want to get rid of it anytime soon, especially since they stopped making these amazing cars!

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
Enjoy and thanks for all your help to forum members here. Don't be a stranger! 2-year lease avoids first year gremlins for the new V, smart!

·
Registered
2018 CTS-V Black Raven, Carbon Package, Recaros
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats! What's are the lease details on the ZL1? I was looking to lease that before I got my V Coupe and the lease payment was WAY higher than the V Coupe.

Can I ask why you got rid of the V in favor of the ZL1? I love my V Coupe and don't want to get rid of it anytime soon, especially since they stopped making these amazing cars!

The lease was almost the same as my V. The lease was up and I wanted to stay in a GM that was fast and that still had a back seat. So the ZL1 fit the bill. Also, like Neuronbob said, the new V will have a year under it's belt when my lease is up.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts