Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Escalade, 2010 CTS V soon... =)
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok here is the deal. We need a racing night for ALL Cadillacs here in South Florida so I am proposing the date of Oct 26 Friday night at Moroso.:yup: This should be far enough in advance that we could plan around this date. The gates open at 6pm so we could start early. I think they stop running around 12 or 1am. This seems to be the only place that we can run our cars with no worries without going to the everglades to evade the police...lol

Please post if you can attend.

Chris "CSP3000"

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: The second "BIG" South Florida Meet Oct 12 at Moroso...

Nice, I new that I could count on you guys...:yup: Lets really start spreading the word all around about the 26th. This could be a HUGE turnout since we have some time to get everyone organized...

·
Registered
03, 3.2L CTS-SC
577 Posts
I'll be out there. Went this past friday, got my a** handed to me by a blackalac maggy v with the plat cts-v anyone here was there that night ??

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn, I can't do Friday's... I don't get out of work till about 10:00pm.

:(
HITMONEY can you request off or switch with someone that week since it is so far ahead? Fridays are the only day we can go to the track and run our cars. It doesn't close till I think 1am so maybe go afterwards...

·
Registered
02 DTS NightVision "Sled"; Waiting For The Coup
2,172 Posts
HITMONEY can you request off or switch with someone that week since it is so far ahead? Fridays are the only day we can go to the track and run our cars. It doesn't close till I think 1am so maybe go afterwards...

Nope, I am the General Manager... I have to be there. :(

I live in Miami, so by the time I got up there it would be all over.

I will try to pull a rabbit out of my hat, but it doesn't look to promising.

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
Push this thing back a week and I MIGHT be in....

I am going to Charlotte and ATL the weekend of the 11th so whats another 10 hours of driving!? LOL!

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts
HITMONEY,
Nice meeting you on Saturday, your black DTS is one smokin' ride.
Good luck with your pursuit of an STS-V.

·
Registered
1999 White Diamond STS
218 Posts
Hey guys, if everything works out, toss me and my STS in as well. I'll race too if you V's take it easy on me ;) Might have a baby Caddy (Aurora) coming with as well, if that's okay?

·
Registered
1959 Cadillac Sedan deVille 1977 Fleetwood Brougham d'Eleg
5 Posts
I've got the date put on my calander. :yup:

But I don't think I'll be racing a 50 year old car. :rolleyes: Rebuilders of the Jetaway trannies are few and far between anymore. They're all dead. :banghead:

Fins

1 - 20 of 36 Posts