2007 Escalade, 2010 CTS V soon... =)
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, Gene and Sal and Danielle are in and I know Justin is in...:thumbsup: Tony and Darren still waiting for you guys...

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts
Looks like it works for me, of course this is 7+ weeks away...
I will probably bring my C6, as we all know the (rear) end result if I take the V down the track.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:bump:

·
Registered
17 xt5 & Blk 05 cts-v
2,470 Posts
hey v-love i think i saw you on your way back home on sunday. about 5:30 on us 1 going south. your were in traffic. i pass you going north. did you do any video of your track day. how u like it?

·
Registered
2004 CTSV(killed), 2005 CTSV(killed that too). 2004 DTS.
1,576 Posts
hey v-love i think i saw you on your way back home on sunday. about 5:30 on us 1 going south. your were in traffic. i pass you going north. did you do any video of your track day. how u like it?
I would bet it was me on my way back from Homestead. I had the video mount all set up but couldn't find anyone to lend a recorder. I'm a little bummin' on that but it wasn't my best day. I was driving all wrong and missing many apex's. Day two was better because the rain made me brake earlier and exit much faster. Didn't make HPDE 2 and didn't even ask for a checkout ride. I was that sloppy. Sebring is next and I'll be a 1st timer on that track. I still had an awesome time. Can't wait for more.
Were you enjoying labor day at the sandbar by chance?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2004 CTSV(killed), 2005 CTSV(killed that too). 2004 DTS.
1,576 Posts
i went to harris park. where is the sandbar?
Another 5 or so miles south on the ocean side. Holiday Isle is the place. Then you look out into the water and see many boats parked up on the sandbar. Have you heard of Bartenders Weekend(now called Hospitality Weekend)? Thats the same place. There is a show called E-Force on tv. They did a show all about it.

SOMEONE SIGN UP FOR SEBRING!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Ok, 30 days till the track day at Moroso. Start to plan that Friday night!!!

·
Registered
Cadillac
7 Posts
I'll try to make it out. Never had the V to Moroso, I am too skeered of breaking the rear end. I'll bring out my little FWD Regal though, and see if I can take out a big bad V. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts