Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2004 cts v
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What makes a ctsv a raven? Is it just a black paint job or are there some features that make it a raven?

·
Registered
E85 Powered - Maggie'd V
1,747 Posts
Just the paint job. But, black has known to be the fastest color ;)

·
Registered
06' CTS-V
128 Posts
I love my black on black Raven......especially for that first 15 minutes after detailing it that it still looks clean.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, Black
2,165 Posts
Just the paint job. But, black has known to be the fastest color ;)
:yup:

I love my black on black Raven......especially for that first 15 minutes after detailing it that it still looks clean.:thumbsup:
Me too. Because God knows, Ravens only stay clean for about 2 miles after that :crying2:

·
Registered
06' CTS-V
128 Posts
You know what they say......."once you go black, you'll never go back".

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, Black
2,165 Posts
:lame:

·
Registered
E85 Powered - Maggie'd V
1,747 Posts
:yup:

Me too. Because God knows, Ravens only stay clean for about 2 miles after that :crying2:
Hitting on that point, the rear has got to be the worst place for dirt to accumulate on my car. Does anyone know if the rear spoiler helps keep dirt from whipping back up on the rear?
I know in my 4runner, adding the rear upper window spoiler really kept dirt from landing on the back window.

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
Hitting on that point, the rear has got to be the worst place for dirt to accumulate on my car. Does anyone know if the rear spoiler helps keep dirt from whipping back up on the rear?
I know in my 4runner, adding the rear upper window spoiler really kept dirt from landing on the back window.
It usually does just the opposite...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts